European Wholesale Countertops offers customers a wide variety of custom flooring materials including Tile, Marble, Travertine, Limestone and Slate. European Wholesale offers only the finest quality natural stone available and the most competitively priced in San Diego. Many of these flooring products are available for viewing at our facility. Our design staff can assist you with color selection, material layout and provide you with a free installation estimate.
With over 31 years of experience in creating the most innovative, stylish, and unsurpassed quality custom hardwood floors, Provenza is the leader in the design of custom hardwood floor collections. From the deep, rich, warm tones from the beauty of nature, to brilliant explosions of colors, Provenza wood floor collections offer a range of style and designs that exceeds the most demanding in hardwood flooring expectations.
Provenza artisans' exceptional attention to detail, make each hand crafted floor a reflection of your own vision and style. With every floor design, we begin by selecting a wood species best suited to enhance and accentuate the inherent personality and natural character of the wood grain. This process is essential to ensure its beauty and distinction will prevail in the final piece. Utilizing age old proven techniques, combining "Old World" woodworking skills with modern innovations, producing truly handcrafted, hand distressed, and hand scraped hardwood floors for your home.
Provenza offers its Patina Treasure and Heartland Treasure Collections which feature the benefits of eco-friendly wood floors and the beauty of true patina and real character of Reclaimed, Recycled, and authentic aged FSC Certified flooring.
Custom Made Wood Floors
Provenza creates custom wood floors... specify wood species, color, hand stains, "old world" woodworking techniques of hand scraping, distressing, embossing, wire brushing, edge detail and finish. If you can dream it, we can create it. From Metallic, Soft Brushed, Metal Enhanced Collection, to Custom Gallery Collection developed with the input of leading interior designers and architects, to Old World Classics Collection ...Provenza designs wood floors as custom as your lifestyle.
With more than 150 years of experience, Kahrs is one of the oldest flooring manufacturers in the world - as well as one the most innovative, with a history of introducing groundbreaking wood flooring technologies.
Kahrs floors can be found in homes, offices, shops, hotels, concert halls, theatres and sport arenas from China to the United States. However, the main production plant, and head office in the small town of Nybro. Nybro is located in the southern Swedish province of Småland, where Kahrs was founded in 1857. As the Kahrs team live, work and play close to the plant, they maintain a strong interest in keeping production as clean as possible.
All Kahrs wood flooring is based on Kahrs patented engineered flooring construction and is made up of multiple layers. The multi-layer construction makes the floor more even and stable than with solid flooring even when temperatures and ambient humidity vary according to season. The reason is that crossed layers counteract the natural movements of the timber. Varying the direction of the fibers in the timber in various layers allows more durable floors that are not affected as much by changes in humidity in the indoor climate. Generally, climate variations are more significant in the north than in the south. In Sweden we see some of the biggest humidity variations in the world, something that has inspired us to learn how to tame the forces of nature. Kahrs patented its parquet technology in 1941, and since then we have been using it in all our flooring.
Kahrs engineered flooring is also more eco-friendly than solid wood flooring as we use fast-growing wood species such as pine for our core material. Thereby reducing the use of the valuable hardwood surface layer which you see and walk on as required for solid flooring.
Wood floors in the Kahrs Original range can be sanded 2 times over the lifetime of the floor, just like solid wood flooring. Kahrs provides a 25-year wear-through warranty on all 15 mm Kahrs Original flooring.
Eco Friendly Flooring
Kahrs wood floors are eco-friendly
Kahrs only makes wood floors, a renewable resource. A wood floor will last for generations, saving on Earth's natural resources. We constantly strive to find the most eco-friendly ways of manufacturing our wood floors and we were the first manufacturer to have an entirely solvent-free production process. The surfaces of our floors are also easy to clean and maintain without the use of strong chemicals. • Kahrs wood floors are available in over ten wood species. This makes it easy to find an eco-friendly Kahrs floor, regardless of personal taste and interior design preferences.
- We put our hearts into the crafting of every wood floor, aiming for the highest quality in terms of both design and performance, for you and for generations to come.
- We only make wood floors – and wood is a renewable flooring material (a raw material that can be replaced within years).
- We only work with suppliers holding an FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) or PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) certificate, or with those who are able to demonstrate that they operate environmentally-aware timber procurement.
- We invented the modern wood floor in 1941. This multi-layer wood floor construction means that the raw material is used in the most effective way. This method proved instant popular and is now used in wood floor manufacturing worldwide.
- In 1984, we became the first flooring manufacturer in the world to have an entirely solvent-free production process.
- Kahrs floors are installed using the Woodloc® method, producing tight, secure joints without the use of glue.
- We only use the most environmental-friendly stains and finishes.
- The surfaces of our floors are easy to clean and maintain, without the use of strong chemicals.
The direct-pressure laminate technology Quick•Step® has pioneered is superior because the flooring is completely balanced. The weight and quality of materials and pressure of production is identical on both the top and bottom of the board - creating a perfectly stable product with no bowing or collapsing in the center. This collapsed effect is common with competitors' floors as their top layer is too heavy and the under layer is not thick enough.
- Quick•Step® offers planks up to 54" in length, which create a more authentic hardwood floor look when installed.
- Quick•Step® floors carry the North American Laminate Flooring Association (NALFA) certification for performance standards.
QuickStep flooring consists of four layers:
1.Transparent, Wear-Resistant Overlay
Resistant to stains, wear, impact, scratches, burns and household chemicals.
Innovations and investments in technology offer the ultimate in realistic designs and textures.
3.Water Resistant HDF Core Board
Offers more strength than a normal chipboard or MDF board.
Moisture-resistant under layer guarantees a perfectly stable product with no bowing or collapsing in the center - a problem that's common with competitors' flooring.
Eco Friendly Flooring
U.S.-produced laminate boards are made of 74% pre-consumer recycled wood fibers and chips from sustainable sources. Not one exotic tree is harvested to create our beautiful exotic floors.
Rather than sent to the landfill, rejected products are integrated into a chipboard factory or reused by third-party manufacturers.
Patented locking system eliminates the introduction of VOCs typically associated with installation adhesives. And all Quick•Step® floors are California 93120 Phase 1 compliant for formaldehyde emissions and comply with all CARB (California Air Resource Board) requirements.
When you're ready for a change, it’s easy to unclick, remove and reuse our floors somewhere else or donate them to your favorite charity.
MODA takes great pride in offering you products with the highest level of quality, versatility and style. MODA has chosen to be represented in the marketplace by a group of vanguard retailers and designers to help assure you of value, quality and consumer support.
MODA is a southern California based privately owned company whose management has over 50 years of experience in the manufacturing and distribution of carpet. We take great pride in the quality and service we provide and ask you to compare these important features to any other carpet you are considering.
- The exclusive use of Stainmaster® Type 6.6 filament nylon, the industry standard for high performance residential carpet. Our warranties are backed by the people who produce Stainmaster® fiber - those warranties are strong and enduring.
- Outstanding carpet densities and yarn twist specifications to provide superior performance.
- All carpet is Beck Dyed assuring proper color penetration, consistency and outstanding quality.
- The use of a richer latex blend in the carpet backing for better lamination and dimentional stability.
- The opportunity to custom dye any MODA product to your own personal taste.